Friday, April 11, 2008

Duran Duran New Album "Red Carpet Massacre"



This is 12th Album of Official Duran Duran Studio Album.
It was already released on November 2007, yet I just can buy it today.
After Original members of DD reunion, Guitarlist Andy Taylor left Band before this Album.
So, This Album performed by Simon Le Bon(Vocal), Nick Rhodnes(Keyboard), John Taylor(Bass) and Roger Taylor(Drum) with Timberland as Producer and Justin Timberlake ad featuring two songs from this Album....

I made above article by myself. This can be shown how crazy I am for Duran Duran...
I have all official released Duran Duran Album except 9th Album "Medazzland" which was not released in Asia.
I'm gonna find and buy this on Ebay....

Anyway.... now I'm so happy. Tomorrow, i will work on putting all songs of this Album into my iPhone, so that I can listen everywhere!!

No comments: