Thursday, April 10, 2008

Various......

I'm just 30's...... just passed half of my life even though i have no idea how long i'm gonna live.
When i look back my life, my life was so normal and stable, except current few years.
Ever since I joined real life, connections around me being so complicated, which makes me feel like jail.
All I want is so simple, that is, Freedom.
However, whenever I crazily look for Free, what comes to me was opposite against my wish.
Is there anyone who can bravely tell me WHY????

All I want is to spread my wigs and soak into infinite sky followed my mind.
No one there who direct me, who correct me, who looks for me, who put all hopes on me, who.......

Others who don't know me could tell i'm selfish.... Yes... might be.... possibly...
But, I could tell who doesn't!!!!

Tonight before my sleep, I keep praying to be selfish if all others kept mentioning mine as .....

People says Life is simple. But, do they also know simple is actually hard to get???

No comments: