Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Lunar Birthday dinner at Mulia Hotel



Today is my lunar birthday.
I guess lunar birthday is not understandable concept for non-korean.
Let me explain a little bit.
I was born on April 18 1975. And as lunar day of same day I was born in 1975 was March 7.
And this year of 2008, lunar date of March 7 is today(April 12).
I have birthday party on Lunar day gor family and solar day for friends, which means, I have two birthday parties every year.
Haha... sound like I'm Kim Il Sung in North Korea.
Anyway, due to my lunar birthday, I have dinner with family at Japanese restaurant in Mulia Hotel.
From Left side of me on Photo, My uncle, me and my 5th Aunt. And top of me, Mr. Park on left and his girl friend right.
I enjoyed dinner, birthday cake and gifts.
Happy day.
And I have one more birthday party expected.
But, nowadays, I rarely have gathering for birthday party. Just passed as normal day.
I don't know why. I refused to have any gathering although some of my friends remember and insist....
And this year of my solar birthday, I don't know either...
Hahaha....

No comments: